Monday, August 18, 2008

PA vacation, quick first pics, more to come












Pictures top to bottom:
Family: Sam, Ruth, Tom, Ellen, Aunt Hildegard, Uncle Herbert
Family: Sam, wife Kristina, son Alexander
Samuel
Ruth, blue shirt
Rosie, my first cousin visiting from Germany
Ellen and Mary (Ellen's house was the location of the event)
Uncle Herbert
Karl at Little League World Series (more pics of this soon)
Nicole (Ellen's daughter, newest member of the SGW Fan Club)
Aunt Hildegard with Alexander
Group Shot (L-R): Tom, Alexander, Ellen, Kristina, Nicole, Karl

4 comments:

Robin said...

ok. I will take the bait.....
what does SGW stand for?

Natalie said...

I'm going to guess... Shotgun Wedding???

Robin said...

oh yeah, I didn't raise me no idjut.

Natalie said...

NICE! You encouraged Ellen to start a blog, huh?