Friday, April 06, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter 2012. New year, New rules. I don't know what they will be, but there will be new twists. The rules are driven by the creativity of the entries and the unique nature of each year's entries.

Special attention, this year, will be given to hiding the identity of entries. Last year the North-Lander contingent expressed concern that my identification of friends might have biased the votes. I will avoid this potential when posting eggs this year. The major contributing factor in this decision is I have friends entering this year (which are better than your friends) and they will probably win. The Mid-Lander contingent will be gathering on Saturday to prepare entries. The South-Lander contingent, a hard to beat group if prior year success is an indication of current year success, is probably done already.

Entry Dealine: Saturday, 5pm, Cincinnati time. Send your entries to my gmail account.

Voting Begins: Saturday night, as soon as I complete posting. Expect posting will require 1-3 hours.

Voting Closes: Sunday night, 5pm, I will tally and post results Sunday evening.

No comments: